Saturday 3 March 2012

Goodbye Canada, It's been great!!


So here I am at the other end of my journey. I started this blog a little over 6 months ago at the Sydney Airport to keep you informed of my adventures with YWAM Nexia. I am now at the Vancouver Airport awaiting for my flight home.

It has been an exciting 6 months, and a time that I do not want to forget. At the moment it all seems like a blur. It's hard to believe what I have seen and experienced in the past 6 months, and especially in the outreach part of that time. I feel like I have grown so much in my relationship with God, and also in my own confidence, and have so many amazing stories to share that I have not posted in this blog.

I'm not really sure what going home is going to be like. I am totally pumped for seeing Mum and Dad and Em and Tim and Gran and Mog and  the rest of my family and all my friends. I am also sad that I don't know when I will see my amazing YWAM friends again. What I do know is that I want to continue to grow in my relationship with God, and not go back to the 'shy-ish is different circumstances Meg' that I was before. I really want to know God and make Him known- and if I can do that once I get home-then the past 6 months has been more than worth it.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! This literally warms my heart. Really, great to hear Meg. Proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH MEG!!! this is the best and I am so keen to hear all these stories, to see you and hug you again and to be inspired by you (like i have already been) and to watch you as you bring God's incredible kingdom and overwhelming love to so many people!! YES!!! such good news!! love you heaps!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey it's us!! Cool post! I'm honored to have gotten to know you and be part of your adventure. Praying for you, mate.

    ReplyDelete